Re: Include link to HIG in GNOME documentation list.

I just want the GNOME "HIG" included somewhere in the
list of documentation for GNOME developers.  If "policy" isn't
a good place, that's fine.  Perhaps even creating a new category
of "User Interface Guidance" would be a good idea.  But I think
it's very important that the HIG be _somewhere_ in this section!!

Thanks.