Re: XML API documentation

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 11:30:12PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick"/>
>
> > Further, should we just bite the bullet and do this for all API
> > documentation for GNOME 2.2?
>
> I would be enormously thankful for any work done on this -> if I can help
> out at all, please point me in the right direction. (Does the latest tarball
> releases of gtk-doc have the XML bits, btw?)

Hmm ... small flaw in the master plan. The last gtk-doc release was 0.9
back in January. I'll raise that issue on the appropriate list.

Modulo an official release, the work needing to be done to convert the
API docs is all moderately routine, although it can be a bit fiddly in
places.

Malcolm
--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.