Re: setting fonts for Yelp

fre 2002-05-24 klockan 15.58 skrev Sander Vesik:
> On 24 May 2002, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
>

> > Hi guys:
> > can any one tell me if there is a way a user can specify fonts to be
> > used by Yelp? On my system, it uses ridiculously small font sizes.
> > AFAIK, Yelp uses Gtkhtml2, but I couldn't find anywhere a  configuration
> > dialog which would allow changing fonts used by it. In fact, even the
> > dialog for setting Gtkhtml1 fonts is gone in GNOME 2. Looks like a
> > serious problem to me  - and my vision is reasonably good.
> >
> > At least, can I do it by changing some  values
> >  using gconf editor?
>
> There are two ways - the correct way and the present way. The correct way
> (yelp font, font size, font colour, background colour follow ftk theme)
> depends on a patch that has been sitting in bugzilla for a week being
> applied. In the presnt way, you have to hand-edit the stylesheet - there
> really isn't an alternative to picking a 'mostly works on a variety of
> displays' default at present before the gtkhtml2 patch goes in.
>
> I really don't have time to maintain gtkhtml2, but i might try looking at
> it over teh weekend as a stop-gap measure.

Just adding patches against gtkhtml2 in the bugzilla is pointless since
it's unmaintained and therefor noone will include them.

If it works, put it in, otherwise don't. Noone will review it anyway.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/