Nautilus Themeing Tutorial Draft

Hi people,
I have made my first draft of a tutorial describing how to make themes
for Nautilus. It is not really ready for official publication yet, but
it is in a state where I would welcome some public feedback before
proceeding. I would highly appreciate it if people could skim through it
and give me feedback on the technical correctness of it and of course
any issues you feel I need to explain better. I have attached it in
Abiword format which should work for all of you :).

Christian