UI and string freeze

/me bad:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-May/msg00175.html

In a nutshell, the UI is being frozen Monday, 5/13, so we can get the
docs done.

The latest schedule is here:

http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/

In order to handle the freeze as smoothly as possible, we need to be
able to quickly review UI changes developers may request after that
point. I need a volunteer or volunteers to be able to handle that next
week, as I'll be away on work travel. The idea is to look at UI request
changes and either be able to say, "Yeah, the changes to the docs are
trivial, OK," or be a hardass and say "No way, that requires major
documentation changes that we don't have time for."

Volunteers?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner