Introduction

Greetings to All-

I just joined the list and would like to offer my tech writing/editing
experience to the project. I am not a programming guru, but am able to read
and write some code, have excellent writing skills and am a veteran editor.
I have reviewed the handbook, joined the list, current tasks and the status
list of various projects and am ready to assist where needed. Please feel
free to let me know how I can help as I look forward to joining this team.
Thanks!