[no subject]

I do not believe that the GDH goes into the GDSG's territory.  Chapter 2
(Getting Started Writing GNOME Documentation) mainly gives an overview on how
to get started writing documentation and answers some of the most common
questions when starting to write documentation.  I've also tried to focus
Chapter 5 (GDP Document Conventions) on tag markup, the essential tags needed
in <articleinfo>, and copyright and licensing issues.

> Packaging of Applets
> ====================
>
> Why should the treatment of image files be any different for applets than for
> applications? Why should image files for the former go into the same directory
> as the applet.xml file? Why shouldn't the applets also have a /figures file? One
> of the reasons why the cvs/gnome tree is so confusing is because there are
> several different file management conventions going on at the same time. If we
> all agree to treat image files in the same way, no matter what the class of
> program, then it is one less file management convention to remember or confuse.

Yes, I've contemplated removing Chapter 9 (Packaging Applet Documentation)
from the GDH.  I'll have to ask jrb if there is any difference in the code
which calls Yelp and displays the correct document.

Eric Baudais