Re: Introduction

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 00:07, Alfonso Romero wrote:
> Hi, I´m Alfonso Romero from Mexico and would like to participate in the
> GNOME Documentation Project. I´ve been working as a computer
> consultant for some time now, and am open to almost any kind of
> software documentation. I hope to be useful in this project.

Welcome!

Right now the most important job is to do QA checks on the documentation
that shipped with GNOME 2. That would also be a good way to get a feel
for how our documentation system works.

The first step, of course, is to get a working GNOME 2 setup. If you've
already done that, great. If not, let us know, we can help you. If
you've got good Internet access, we can always be found on IRC at
irc.gnome.org in #docs. Stop by.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead