Re: [Fwd: Re: [Announce] Borges: a DocBook XML Documentation Management System]

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 06:04, David Merrill wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 09:28:09PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> > Bouncing from list to list....
> >

> Pretty cool, n'est ce pas? I wonder how this should affect Lampadas
> development.

I have this half-written thing on my desktop that I keep trying to get
finished and sent off to the docs list - "lessons learned from GNOME and
stuff we need to fix."

Item one on it is "we need to fix the damn doctable - we need some sort
of documentation tracking system so we can stay organized." I don't know
whether it's Lampadas (my personal favorite just 'cause I've followed it
a bit) or Borges or some modification of our existing infrastructure,
but we need something!

Arghhh,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead