Re: GNOME 2.0 user guide on web page?

Guys-

I've been playing around with both FOP and Passivetex to try making PDF
documents from DocBook.  After reading Sasha's email I tried to make PDF
from the User's Guide.  FOP seems to work best with the User's Guide.
I've run into one major obstacle though.  To use the images I need to
convert the PNG images into EPS.  After using Dave's png2eps I produced
the images in mass, but they are much too big to use with FOP.  Is there
any way to get the EPS images smaller in terms of file size?

Eric Baudais