Re: Lampadas development plans

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 10:56:34PM -0500, Eric Baudais wrote:
> We also need searching on the status, writing, and accuracy fields too.
> This is very important because we need to group the documents according
> to their status in the document life cycle.

Do you want a percentage complete field for each of these? And maybe a
completion date?

> > What format do you have your meta-data in now? Can you give me data in
> > any tabular format so I can script it into the database, or will it
> > all have to be manually entered? I mean a list of documents and users,
> > not document meta-data, which I can extract.
>
> A lot of the data will be entered by hand.  Right now I do not know the
> status of most of the GDP documentation.  I will have to go through CVS
> and look at each application to determine the status.  The Doctable-- is
> just a rough guess.  It is already outdated due to last minute docs
> being written.  I just know which documentation is being maintained by
> Sun and the couple of docs I maintain.  Sorry we aren't as organized.
> We hope to keep the data updated once Lampadas is in place.

Okay. I'll go ahead and manually enter a few just so I have some test
data to work with.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

Under the full moon light we dance
Spirits dance, we dance
Joining hands, we dance
Joining souls rejoice!