Problem with Python functions declarations

[please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to this list, thanks]

Hi,

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for some time now,
no luck so far.

In my documentation for our python plugins api, we explain the functions
that can be used in the scripts for gnome-mud.

To define them, I'm using something like

        <funcsynopsis>
         <funcprototype>
         </funcprototype>
        </funcsynopsis>

(which I hope is ok for C, but I can't tell, as I'm a DocBook newbie).

The problem with this is that it adds ";"'s to the end of the function
definition, as in C. As this is python, this looks very stupid, but
all the alternatives I tried were wrong.

Can anyone help me with this?

See the current output at
http://oskuro.net/~jordi/gnome-mud/gnome-mud-0.9.1/gnome-mud-plugin-api/x33.html#PYTHON-GNOMEMUD-MODULE

and the sgml sources at
http://oskuro.net/~jordi/gnome-mud/gnome-mud-0.9.1/gnome-mud-plugin-api.sgml

(gnome-mud is still gnome1, that's why it's still sgml, we'll move to
xml as soon as this is fixed).

Thanks in advance,
Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi pusa informat uv es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi sindominio net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E