Re: GNOME 2.0 user guide on web page?

Hi Eric,

It might be just me, but it looks there is a problem after p177 of the
PDF: p178 is blank, and I'm only seeing one item in the User Guide
glossary.

Eugene

BTW, the file GNOMESSUG.pdf in gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/user_guide/ is the
Sun-specific PDF for GNOME 1.4. The sources of the 2.0 User Guide are
in gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/user_guide20/, but there is no Sun-specific
PDF available there.