Outline numbering

Hello all,

Presently Yelp renders the online help with outline numbering. That is,
like this:

1.1. Opening an Accessibility Tool
1.2. Configuring Keyboard Accessibility Options
     1.2.1. Keyboard Accessibility Options
     1.2.2. Miscellaneous Accessibility Options

rather than like this:

Opening an Accessibility Tool
Configuring Keyboard Accessibility Options
   Keyboard Accessibility Options
   Miscellaneous Accessibility Options

I don't think we should use outline numbering when we are only ever
showing chapters of the User Guide or small manuals in Yelp. I don't
think they're useful in this context. What do other people think?

Eugene