1) GDict 2) Handbook

Two things:

1)  I think that the GDict documentation is done.  Next I would apprecaite
it if some people could take a look at it.  As suggested, I used the
applet template from CVS.  Any comments and suggestions would be helpful.

I have posted it on the web:
http://www.psend.com/users/caryan/dan/Gnome/

You can view it online or you can download the DocBook.

2)  I'll begin working on the GDP Handbook rightaway.  I'll post again
when I have something.

Cheers,
Daniel.