Doctable Rollcall I

If you have written docs for a Core GNOME Application or Core GNOME
Game, PLEASE READ THIS.

Note: For those looking for an app to do, Gnometris does not have docs.

So far I have mostly updated the Core GNOME->Applications section with
regards to program details (e.g. Current version, release date,
executable name).  However, I am not entirely sure of what the progress
of these docs are.

Therefore, I have gone through the entries for Core GNOME->Applications
and Core GNOME->Games sections, gathering the names of people who are in
charge of various docs and the names of apps without doc writers (main
one -- Gnometris).

Could the people who are listed below please contact me with regards to
the documentation for the applications that follow their names?  I would
like to know the following information:
 > Are you still maintaining the docs?  If not, who is?  Who should be
appointed as the documentation contact?
 > What is the current status of the documents?
 > When was the last time you worked on them?  I don't need an exact
date for this, but I would like some idea of when the doc was worked on
last.
 > Have you had an editor or indexer look over your documentation?  When
was either last done?  Again, exact date unnecessary.

Some docs do have multiple people that work on them, and in that case I
am not fussy about who contacts me with info.  I include the names so
that it is easier for people to skim through and see what is relevant to
them.

Aaron Weber:
	Gnome Time Tracker, gataxx, Evolution

Kevin Breit:
	Dia, Gnumeric, Gnibbles

Eric Baudais:
	gedit, Iagno, Mahjongg

Raymond Wood:
	Ghex

Rosanna Yuen:
	AisleRiot

Ian Miller:
	FreeCell

Emese Kovacs:
	Glines

Rob Bradford:
	GnobotsII, Gnome Stones, Gnotravex

Tim Riehle:
	Gnome Mines

Micheal Koziarski:
	Gnome xBill

Tige Chastain:
	Gnotski

Trevor Curtis:
	GTali

Alexander Kirillov:
	GTuring

Miguel de Icaza (Does he watch this list?)
	Same Gnome

Jon Trowbridge:
	Guppi

I am thinking of removing the following apps from the Core GNOME section
(at least):
	Address Book (gnomecard) of package gnome-pim.
	Calender (gnomecal) of package gnome-pim.
It looks like they are no longer being developed, and that Evolution may
have replaced them.

Finally, Jon Fox, thanks for the acknowledgement.  You will find that
you are now the assigned person for gfloppy.

Thank you for your time.  Please reply to my address instead of spamming
the mailing list with documentation info.

Nicholas Curran
<quasar austar net au>