Re: Applet Manual in 2.x

Daniel:
there seems to be some misunderstanding. Currently we only have an
*application* template  for gnome 2
(gnome-docu/gdp/templates/gnome-app-template.xml)
An applet template is being written, but in the meanwhile you can use
application template - it is close enough. This template does contain
<copyright> tag and, of course, it does contain <DOCTYPE ..>
declaration.

BTW: please remember that, according to FDL, whenever you modify someone
else's document, you must:
a. keep his copyright and add yours to it
b. keep his name in the list of authors
c. edit section "history" as appropriate (in the template, this section
is done using <revhistroy> tag inside <articleinfo>)
d. give your document a title diffferent from that of the previous
version (e.g., GDict Manual V. 2 rather than jus GDict Manual).