Greetings from JF

Hello,

A quick note of intro: I'm Jon Fox, and I've just
joined the GDP project, taking over maintenance of the
nearly-finished gfloppy docs.  Just a modest
contribution for now, to get me going in DocBook and
ease me into the ways and culture of the project.  My
background is in C/C++, Java, and XML, with a little
Python and PHP.  I've done a fair few user manuals and
HOWTOs both for work and for some community projects.

I'd like to thank Nicholas Curran for offering to take
over admin of the doctable: it'd be great to see some
dates in those date columns, and get something that's
usable as a daily roadmap.

It's a pleasure to finally be working with the names I
keep seeing in GNOME "About..." boxes, if only in a
small way for now.  Hope I can be of some use to the
project.

Best Rgds,

--
Jon Fox