Re: GDP GNOME 2 release team minutes

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 19:31, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 09:29:34PM -0700, John Fleck wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 10:42:09AM -0700, John Fleck wrote:
> > > Minutes of the GDP GNOME 2 Release Team, Jan. 19, 02
> >
> > OK, this name was clearly a mistake, and I humbly ask everyone's
> > permission to retract it.
> >
> > New name:
> >
> > A Meeting of A Bunch of People Working Really Hard on GNOME
> > 2 Docs Who Got Together On IRC For an Hour to Coordinate What They
> > Were Doing So Key Jobs Didn't Fall Through the Cracks, then John Fleck
> > Wrote up What They Talked About And Posted It To a Public List So
> > Everyone Would Know What is Going On
> >
> > How's that?
>
>   That sucks.
> People who spent the time flaming you had better contribute significantly
> in the next future to compensate for the time and morale lost.

That is my intention.

The first thing I am doing with the Doctable is to bring the table up to
date.  Of course, everyone if free to update their own entries, but I am
wondering if anyone will mind me updating as many entries as I can
myself.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, and make another blaring mistake.

Nicholas Curran
<quasar austar net au>