Re: [G2R] Request for a UI change in Yelp
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se>
- Cc: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>, GNOME2 Release Team <gnome2-release-team gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Documentation list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [G2R] Request for a UI change in Yelp
- Date: 27 Feb 2002 01:04:12 -0800
On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 00:19, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> ons 2002-02-27 klockan 02.02 skrev Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
> > We could call 'go' for 'navigate'
> > 'Go' is hard to translate though
> It's a bit late for doing that change though.
We need to find a translation for this menu name either way (unless you
can propose a better english version, 'navigate' isn't right). The
english version can be "Go", but the translations don't need to be
literal, its more important to preserve the meaning of the menu.
] [Thread Prev