Re: [G2R] Request for a UI change in Yelp

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 00:19, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> ons 2002-02-27 klockan 02.02 skrev Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
> > We could call 'go' for 'navigate'
> >
> > 'Go' is hard to translate though
>
> It's a bit late for doing that change though.

We need to find a translation for this menu name either way (unless you
can propose a better english version, 'navigate' isn't right). The
english version can be "Go", but the translations don't need to be
literal, its more important to preserve the meaning of the menu.

-Seth