Re: Starting to work on gnome-games xml conversion

Thanks to help from anyone I could drag into it (thanks Aaron and Greg),
I've completed converting gnome-games to XML. The docs themselves are
committed to the gnome cvs. I'm holding off on committing the makefile
changes to enable them as I dont yet have a working GNOME2 setup to test
build it with. I'll hopefully have that done this weekend.

Chris