Re: Looking for translations

OK Mike,

I discussed this with John Fleck and Eric Baudais on IRC and it seems
that it is supposed to work is that there is a copy of this document
installed by the gnome-desktop module
(gnome-desktop/desktop-docs/fdl/C/fdl.xml). This is then linked by other
docs from legal.xml with <ulink type="help" url="ghelp:fdl">
So I suppose eventually we could put translations of this doc in that
module, whether this is legally necessary, I'm not sure.

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit