Re: needing information of gtk

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 05:33, dhirendra wrote:
> Respected Sir,
>
>       I am working in gtk+ code for making chat - messenger interface.  I have some doubts
>
> 1.  How to add any picture or pixmap on title
>
> 2.  How to add jpg file on widget

This sort of question is better directed at folks who program using GTK+
and GNOME.  I'd suggest either the gnome-devel-list gnome org (if you're
planning on using GNOME), or gtk-app-devel-list gnome org  You can
subscribe to either list by adding a -request just before the @ symbol,
and putting 'subscribe' into the subject line of the message.  HTH,
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>