Re: User/Developer docs [Was: http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API]

<quote who="John Fleck">

> I'll pull together a complete list of all the core documentation for you,
> Jeff. You just need to let me know what form it needs to be in so it's easiest
> for you to automate its handling.

Microsoft Word document format, of course! ;-)

Not too fussed, I think my previous mail described the bits I needed (which
you put into a very nice XML format) - not too fussed about the XML, a comma
delimited format would probably suit better.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "Is your sense of identity inextricably bound to a large prime?" -
                               Michael Meeks