Draft 3 of the GNOME 2.0 for Solaris Accessibility Guide

Hi everyone,

I am still working on the GNOME 2.0 Desktop for Solaris Accessibility
Guide and the guide is now at Draft 3 stage. I've posted the latest XML
files for the guide in the following CVS area:

 /cvs/gnome/gnome/docu/contrib/accessibility/WIP

At the moment, about 90% of the material in the guide is applicable to
all operating environments so it should be of interest to many of you.
We will continue to develop and expand this guide. In the new year, I
will be adding several more chapters that will describe some
Solaris-specific accessibility tools. As we continue to develop the
guide, I will continue to post the XML files in CVS.

I have also generated single and chunked HTML versions of the Draft 3
guide.

John, should we post the HTML version of the guide in the same place as
the other guides (http://www.gnome.org/learn/)? Will I send the HTML
files to Steve Fox?

If anyone has any comments on the latest draft of the guide, I'd be
happy to receive them.

Regards,
-Irene