GNOME 2.0 Desktop System Administration Guide - first version

Hello all,

Just to let you know I have put back the first version of the System Administration Guide in the following CVS location:

   /cvs/gnome/gnome-user-docs/gnome2-system-admin-guide/C

At present, it contains two chapters (Using GConf, Customizing Menus) and a glossary. I will be adding more chapters (see TOC at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2002-September/msg00144.html) soon.

I am sending Steve Fox HTML versions for the web site.

Thanks to Glynn, Havoc, Pat, and Irene for their help.

Eugene