Re: printable (PS, PDF, ...) version of Gnome Doc Style Guide?

Who? Randall J. Parr, When? 08 Dec 2002, What? Well, read on...

> I ran accross the GNOME Documentation Style Guide.
> Looks very interesting.
> Is there a downloadable and/or a printable version available somewhere?
>
> Thanks
> R.Parr
> Temporal Arts

Randall,

I don't know the trick of turning an xml book into a printable pdf file. If
someone else on the gnome-doc-list will tell me how to do this action, then I
will attempt to create a printable file for you.

Pat