Nice email sent to webmaster [Gnome 2.0 is truly excellent!]

Jeff sent out the attached mail on the developer list. As well as praising the
developers, this feedback is also validation of all the hard work that the
documentation team has put in to create consistent terminology, not only in
documentation but throughout the GNOME UI and applications. The consistent,
regularly-updated GDSG, plus lots of interaction between writers and the
usability and developer teams is clearly paying dividends.

Pat