FTP Migration Stuff

Hi all,

There's a GDP directory on GNOME's FTP site:

  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/GDP/

Just wondering if you guys need this preserved as we migrate to the new FTP
layout. The plan is to add a teams/ directory to the ftp root, and have
docs, i18n, etc. in there, for you to administer should you need FTP space.

If you'd like me to keep the directory, I'll shift it and make a soft link
to keep the URLs working for now.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne