Re: DocTable--

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:12:36AM -0400, Kevin Breit wrote:
> John,
> 	Could you do me a favor and add all the capplets from Control Center to
> that section?

I don't have a list of what all the capplets currently are. It seems
as though it would be just as easy for you to add your list to the
doctable file as to send it to me so I could add it. That way you
could also add in whatever other information you have - what bits
you're doing, what bits Sun is doing, what bits are already done,
etc....

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner