Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Styleguide Compendium

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 06:29:25AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Calum Benson">
>
> > The usability and accessibility guides are already in CVS, incidentally
> > (I can't speak for the documentation styleguide, but that probably is
> > too)-- they just live in the GUP and GAP website modules, rather than a
> > centralised styleguide module.
>
> Would you be happy for the GUP/GAP ones to be moved out into a dedicated
> module for developer guides?

I don't mind of the docs style guide moves to the new module too,
especially because its glossary/word list thingie is rather central.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner