ScrollServer 0.4

I've been working on ScrollServer, a python HTTP based front end to
the ScrollKeeper database. I'm getting ready to release version 0.4,
my first public release.

The home page is scrollserver.sourceforge.net. Take a look, download
the .tar.bz2, kick the tires and let me know if it works before I
announce the release tomorrow.

It is in the LDP cvs under LDP/scrollserver/ also.

I also would appreciate anyone who is able to package an RPM, or wants
to help hack.

Thanks,

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net