Re: jrb's help ideas

"Rebecca J. Walter" <rjp mail tele dk> writes:

> i have one addition.  this help browser should be capable of loading an
> average help file in under 15 seconds on a typical user machine.

<snip>

I don't think anyone wants to wait 25 seconds for a help-browser to
popup.  Recent versions of nautilus are much improved speed wise.
Nonetheless, I think that there is likely to be lighter help browser
available so that people have an option if needed.  That's the point
behind the spec.

-Jonathan