Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 10:04:09PM -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> >   Other than that I agree with the content of the message,
>
> Great.  I am really glad that you agree with this.  I was  a bit worried
> about the URI scheme.

  Well you explained the construct in detail, and I have no cleaner
alternative to suggest with existing schemes. Maybe for coherency
we should look at what KDE is using and try to make this as compatible
as possible whith what they use. The documentation side is one area
where we are picking similar solutions, and if we can make that as
uniform as possible for the users that's better for World Domination.

  Maybe make a last pass checking against 2718 which was specified
exactly for your case.

    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2718.txt
> Do you have an opinion on 'ghelp'
> vs. 'gnome-help', or does it not matter?

  The - is not a good idea for permanent schemes, it's used for stabilizing
one when submitted for standardization, I would avoid it unless we intend
to switch to just help: at some point:
    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2717.txt
    3.2 The IETF Tree
    and
    3.3  Alternative Trees

  Is there a problem with "help", and what does KDE uses ? Do you
know other usages of help: ?

  Sorry I have more questions than answers actually :-)

Daniel