Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 08:40:49PM -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> All user documentation should be written in docbook-xml version 4.1 and
> should follow the styleguide put out by the documentation project [1].
> Documentation can and should be translated to multiple languages when
> possible.  The DTD to use is:
>
> <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML 4.1.2//EN"
>                          "http://docbook.org/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd";>

  That's wrong (both the System ID and the Public ID) and it's crucially
important to have them right for catalogs to work:

  <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
		   "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd";>

  Other than that I agree with the content of the message,

Daniel