Re: Documenting MDI Applications

I would suggest that you select the default MDI style (which is, IIRC,
notebook, tabs on top) and use it in your docs and screenshots, adding
a note that the appearance may look different if a different MDI style
is selected, and referring the reader to MDI capplet in GNOME Control
Center.

Just my 2 cents :)
Sasha