docs for editing

Folks -

I have gone through three docs, changing to xml and trying to bring
them into conformance with the GNOME Documentation Style Guide. I'd
like someone to play editor for me, going through them to see how I've
done in terms of the style guide. They're all in cvs (HEAD):

gnome-utils/exe-handler/help/C/gnome-exe-handler.xml
gnome-utils/meat-grinder/help/C/meat-grinder.xml
gnome-utils/gfloppy/doc/C/gfloppy.xml

(Note: I haven't converted the graphic tags in meat-grinder yet -
please don't ding me for that :-)

Cheers,
--
John Fleck