Re: Proposal: Image Tag Conventions

Yes, the document validates. And I am not sure it is a bug - at least,
not libxslt bug. You see,
normally <xref> uses  element's  title. But according to DTD,
<screenshot> can not have a title. Of course, <xref> could use
something like "this screenshot"  but then this must be specified in
stylesheets, and apparently it is not.

I do have another bug which I believe to be a libxslt bug. If I
try using chunk.xsl  stylesheet, so that I get output split into
several files, it is puts them in the current directory. I tried to
force it to put the files  in  a different directory by putting this
line in my own stylesheet:

<xsl:variable name="base.dir">output/</xsl:variable>

It produced unexpected result: top-level file (index.html) was put in
"output" directory. All other files (for all other sect1's) were put in
the current directory. This is definitely a bug - I am just not sure
if it is a stylesheet thing or libxslt.

Sasha