Re: docs changes for GNOME 2

On Sat, 2001-10-20 at 07:33, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> I've put together a quick overview of the changes required for our
> documentation for GNOME 2:
>
> http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/gnome2/index.html

John,

My comments,

<graphic> is not recommended in docbook 4.1.2 and will be deprecated in
docbook 5 in favor of <imagedata>. The advantage of moving to this means
we dont need a special dtd anymore as <imagedata> supports png. Only
problem is it breaks compatibility with docbook 3.1 as even tho 3.1 has
the <imagedata> tag in that version it doesn't support png.

Chris