Re: [Usability] Re: desktop/workspaces terminology issue

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 01:00:06AM -0500, Gregory Merchan wrote:
> > Which is the desktop: the current viewport or the set of all
workspaces?

Neither. I think the definition is pretty clear: "the *visible screen
area* ..." in other words, the bit that you can see.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 01:44:17PM +0100, Michael Rogers wrote:

> Or even the background window of the current workspace? (As in "click on
> the desktop".)

I think Michael's got it right here - the bit that you can see, click
on or drag to is the "desktop".

Cheers,
--
John Fleck