Re: XMLpo, or something like it

On 4 Oct 2001, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 17:14, Keld Jřrn Simonsen wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 12:06:46PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > >
> > > Everyone that I've talked to likes working with po files much better.
> > > KDE has created a tool called XMLPO, which extracts XML documents into
> > > po files for easy translation.
> >
> > where does one find xml2po and documnetation thereof ?
>
> Well, I was hoping somebody could tell me.  :-)  Here's what I found on
> a really quick searck.
> http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/doc-translation.html

Yes, that's the only docs, I think. poxml is part of kdesdk package, get
it from anoncvs.kde.org or a snapshot from ftp.kde.org.  I think it is
standalone (no KDE libs required), at least I didn't find any kde-related
include in the sources.

Anyway, I think Stephan Kulow <coolo kde org> it the right person to ask.

Stano

Stanislav Visnovsky
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
Charles University, Prague