Re: help content redux

I am afraid you are right.  This does not make me happy, but it does make
packaging much easier. However, I'd still want to decide on splitting
package into different languages *beforehand*, so when we have
translations, we add new packages but do not have to rename the existing
ones

Sasha
PS. Sorry for my stupidity... what does FCS stand for?