Re: help content redux

I'll do some of the work on gnome-user-docs  and gnome-core, but I'd
rather not take responsibility as maintainer.

By the way, talking about gnome-user-docs:

1. My feeling is, we should definitely use Sun's user guide instead of our
current one. But I also would like to keep "Intro to GNOME" etc.

2. If the UG will indeed be translated to 9 languages, we probably do not
want to inlcude the translations in the same package "gnome-user-docs" -
otherwise, it will be *HUGE*. Instead, we should have 9 different packages
"gnome-user-docs-en", etc. - of course, all of them built from the same
CVS
module. Who is responsible for release coordination/packaging of GNOME 2.0
- should we discuss it with him/her/them?