Re: help content redux

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 10:03:53PM -0700, John Fleck offered:
> In October I sent out a list of stuff to be done that included the
>   gnome-core - Volunteer needed
>   gnome-applets - Volunteer needed
>   gnome-games - Volunteer needed
>   gnome-utils - John Fleck
>   Nautilus - Dan Mueth
>   gnome-user-docs - Dan Mueth"
>
> It met with a deafening silence, but I'll repeat it here. Can we get a
> few people willing to take responsibiility for these packages to be
> sure the work gets done? That means coordinating with the developers,
> with the Sun people in cases where Sun documentation is involved, and
> with the original authors.

If it's volunteers you want, a volunteer you will get. Unless there's
someone really stuck on gnome-applets, I'll coordinate it from the GDP
side of things.

I'm hesitant to alter docs until the UI freeze, but I guess SGML->XML
still can be done before then.

If anyone wants to do one applet or another for whatever reason that
would be cool. I'll just keep a running list of what is completed and
not. I suppose I should also get in touch with the folks at SUN to see
where they're at now.

thoughts?
Trev.