Re: help browser plan

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 02:40:50AM +0100, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> tor 2001-11-29 klockan 01.00 skrev David Merrill:
>
> > This is all very similar to the way I'm handling things in
> > ScrollServer (a somewhat parallel project to the Gnome help browser,
> > that just serves html to be used in any browser. All the pages are
> > generated from xml, and the documentation itself comes from primarily
> > docbook xml, but will also support anything else that can be rendered
> > to HTML such as man pages). See www.scrollserver.org
>
> It would be nice if you could put up a demo of it running on (or linked
> from) www.scrollserver.org so that one can try it out.

I'm actually working on that this week. The problem is that
www.scrollserver.org is running Debian, and right now there are *no*
documents registered with ScrollKeeper on Debian, so it doesn't make
much of a demo. :-/

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

We are the flow, and we are the ebb.
We are the weavers, we are the web.