Documentation

Hey,

I've sent one or two emails about this, but I thought I'd try one more
time. I've noticed that the documentation has a few areas that could use
updating (apart from the sgml->xml switch for 2.0). As I am a frequent
GnomeICU user, and have done docs before, I'm offering to help in this
respect. I'll go on the assumption that it is ok, and I'll write
something up. I'll post to the list to make sure nothing drastically
sucks.

thoughts?
Trev.