Re: Title Page Suggestion

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 06:23:58PM -0500, David Merrill offered:
> Why not put a single link for `About this document', and then list
> contributors and sponsors there? We don't have anything against
> recognizing companies that do the Right Thing, do we? But leave the
> actual author's name on the title page, please. That individual
> definitely deserves the credit. Just size and place it reasonably so
> it isn't obtrusive.

I'm not sure I understand the issue. From what I do understand, the
authors still get credit. Just somewhere else in the doc.

Is it your belief that the author's name should be one of the first
things that is seen whe using the doc(s)?

so I'm slow.. sue me,
--
Trevor Curtis
http://www.somaradio.ca/~tcurtis