Re: Title Page Suggestion

My 2 cents: it'd be nice but not a major issue to have info "this
 document was last updated on.." right on TOC page. As for other
 titlepage stuff, I do not care very much one way or another, so I
 trust Dan, Pat, and Eric to come to some common solution.  What I
 do care about  is that we all do it the same way, so whatever
 solution you guys agree on, it should  be enforced.

Sasha