Re: GNOME DocTable

At 03:21 30/10/01 -0500, Trevor Curtis wrote:
>One question; are we still using DocTable? If so I've quickly jotted
>down those docs under DocTable that for one reason or another appear to
>still need attention (docs not available, or not complete... etc). I imagine
>some of these are just not updated as well.
<snip>
>gmenu

I've spoken to Sasha about this and he seems to think this would be a good
first project for me to work on (althoug Telsa seems to be assigned to it).
Unfortunately I do not have access to CVS (my net connection at college is
Win95, but my standalone box is Linux). Is this a major problem?

Daniel Rees
dan dwrees co uk
Daniel Rees
dan dwrees co uk