Re: Building html GNOME docs from docbook xml

I just recently made a mini how-to on converting DocBook XML 4.1.2 to
HTML (and announced it on this list); you can find it at
www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/dbxml/
This will be added to GDP Handbook in the near future (within couple
of weeks).

Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

Sasha